Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Joke Pictures - Funny Pics Of Cartoon

I started Londons Times Cartoons in 1997 after my mom died. I did not have a lot to start with, as far as financing, but had a lot of creative ideas, and was fortunate enough to build an illustrative and management team who knew what they were doing. When everything came together, from nothing, and it took a life of its own, it was like magic. It made me realize, maybe for the first time, at age 43, that if the common man or woman puts their mind to something, they can do it, regardless of social status, education, gender or race. It simply takes focus, a plan, and the guts to work the plan. When I say guts, I don't mean at all that one is a hero for trying it. It is only that I have found in my lifetime, that dreams are "a dime a dozen". Everyone has a book in them, a huge building, a creative venture, or some other dream. More often than not, it stays with them, in their heads, until the very end. To me, that is a tragedy.

A person can achieve anything, and often it takes the help of others. I will give you an example. Over the years, I had written literally thousands of cartoons. Though I could draw fairly well, not well enough to meet the standards of what I wanted in a cartoon. Thanks to the Internet, I found a way to recruit some of the best illustrators of cartoons on the Internet. They were willing to take on this project with me, still in its seed/dream stage, based on the quality of the concepts which would later become cartoons.

Funny Pics Of Cartoon Funny Pics Of Cartoon Funny Pics Of Cartoon Funny Pics Of Cartoon Funny Pics Of Cartoon Funny Pics Of Cartoon Funny Pics Of Cartoon Funny Pics Of Cartoon Funny Pics Of Cartoon Funny Pics Of Cartoon Funny Pics Of Cartoon Funny Pics Of Cartoon Funny Pics Of Cartoon Funny Pics Of Cartoon Funny Pics Of Cartoon

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive